Double pole lightning protection system inhibits lightning and diverts the voltage spikes caused by lightning. Can protect the output and also the return of a security energizer.
• Built-in lightning inhibitor, inhibits lightning from getting to the energizer.
• Built-in lightning diverter, diverts the lightning from the energizer into the earth spikes
• External cover and stainless steel components for use outdoors near the fence
Material: UV stabilised plastic housing
Stainless steel components for long lifeR264.13 incl VAT
Earth Spike – Copper – 1.2m including nut / washer
The copper cladded earth spike or stake is used to earth the electric fence system. A minimum of 3 earth spikes must be knock into the ground near the electric fence at a minimum of 1.5 m apart. Connect these earth spikes to the energizer or the fence using the high tension insulated cable (HT). In areas where earthing conditions are bad you may be required to add a few more earth spikes/stakes along the fence line and connect these back to the energiser.
• Copper clad nuts and washers
• Available in both 1.0m and 1.2m lengths
• The double nut and washer allow for a good electrical connection with the HT cables
Finish: Copper claded
Lengths: 10mm x 1.0m
10mm x 1.2mR67.07 incl VAT
Sliding Gate Contact – Z-Bracket HDGThe gate contact mounting bracket is used to secure the Nemtek gate 2 way contacts onto the gate and the wall.
• Heavy duty design to secure the gate connect in place during continuous operation
• supplied with adjustable screws for finer settings
• Hot-dip galvanised finish can cope with most environments
Finish: Hot dip galvanised
Weight: 1.135kgR272.14 incl VAT
Sliding Gate Contact In Line – SGC07The 2 way inline heavy duty sliding gate contact is used for wiring live wires in series onto a sliding gate. The robust construction using stainless steel and brass, makes it suitable for outdoor use in most climates. The large location plates allow for increased tolerance and easier installation.
• Heavy duty design
• Large location plates allow for increased tolerance
• Available with brass cable connectors (SGC13) or crimp lug connectors (SGC07)
• Mounting the gate contact bracket available. (EA-SGC07ZB/HDG)
The EA-SGC13/EARTH includes an earth plate. The gate contact will switch to earth when the gate is opened forcing an alarm condition. The connect is only used when the system is off while the gates are opened.
Material: UV stabilised Nylon
Stainless steel and brass
Comes in two parts:
Dimensions in mm: 80(L) x 118(W) x 60(H)
Dimensions in mm: 95(L) x 114(W) x 60(H)R392.20 incl VAT